COMPUTER LAB RULES
- The Technology Room is a semi-quiet room; please do not disturb others through the use of cell phones while in this room.
- Food and drinks are not allowed in the Technology Room.
- All lab users must check in or buy a day pass before using computers.
- Patrons are subject to a 30-minute time limit during peak hours.
- Please keep your headphone noise to a minimum.
- Only OAC staff are allowed to adjust the settings on the computers.
- Please check with OAC staff before making copies or print-outs.
- OAC computers will not be used to access any websites or information that might be considered objectionable or offensive. OAC staff has final authority and discretion to determine if content or activity is objectionable.
- If you wish to save anything, please place it on your own personal flash (USB) drive. The OAC is not responsible for lost documents or files.
- Please observe all U.S. copyright laws.
- Please log off of your computer when you are done using the lab.
- If you experience any problems, please notify a staff member as soon as possible.
The center staff has absolute authority to enforce all rules, notify the proper authorities, and/or evict any patron from the premises who does not behave in the appropriate manner.
Rules may be reviewed and changed without notice.