Learn to Dance
Benefits of Dance on Health
- It gives strength to the lung and the heart
- It strengthens the body muscles
- It minimizes the chances of the disease osteoporosis as it makes the bones stronger
- It increases the flexibility, agility and the coordination in the body
- It increases spatial awareness
- It enhances physical confidence
- It enhances the functionality of mind and the nervous system
- It enhances the expenditure of energy and its flow in the body
- It can help you lose weight
- It enhances overall well being
- It increases the levels of self-esteem and confidence
- It improves your social outlook
Latin Dance is a great way to tone your body, shake your buns, and enjoy an evening out. Learn to social dance and move your hips on the dance floor. Learn Rumba, Cha Cha, Tango and others as requested. No partner necessary.
Tired of sitting in front of the television just watching shows? If you like Top 40, Rock, Blues, Disco, Jazz, or Big Band Music, come join us for Swing class. Work on East Coast Swing, and Jitterbug. Get physically fit having fun! Shed a few pounds having fun! Make new friends - no partner necessary!
Learn some fun line dances or just come for the great exercise. It is not just "Country Line Dances". We use great music of all the genres like Ballroom, Country, Top 40, Hip Hop, Blues, Funky, Latin, Irish, Swing, and probably more. You don't need a partner and you can bring all your friends to have a lot of fun. You might get a good workout without knowing it.
Dancing is a great way to kick up your heels, make friends and enjoy an evening out. Learn to socially dance and tear up the floor with Line Dancing, Swing and Country Two Step as requested. No partner necessary.